Online Auto Insurance quotes
Get started online or on the phone. Follow these quick and easy steps:
- Go to Get a Quote and choose auto insurance (or auto and homeowners for potential additional savings).
- Provide information about yourself, other drivers in your household, and your automobile(s). Then, select the coverage and deductible that fits your needs.
Basic auto insurance policies typically include the following coverage:
- Bodily injury liability applies to injuries that you, the insured driver or policyholder, cause to someone else.
- Property damage liability pays for damage you (or someone driving your car with your permission) may cause to someone else’s property.
- Collision coverage pays for damage to your car resulting from a collision with another car or object.
- Comprehensive coverage reimburses you for losses due to theft or damage caused by something other than a collision with another car or object such as fire, falling objects, hail, vandalism, or contact with animals such as birds or deer.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage will reimburse you and any family members listed on the policy if one of you is hit by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. The coverage also protects you if you are hit as a pedestrian.
Here are some examples of the optional types of coverage you can add to your policy. Our insurance agents can help you determine what type of coverage you need.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage pays for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of your car and also covers lost wages and the cost of replacing services normally performed by someone injured in an auto accident.
- Full glass coverage pays the amount of a glass loss with no deductible. You must also have comprehensive coverage to obtain full glass coverage.
- Towing and labor coverage pays for towing of your car when it is inoperable, whether or not there is an accident involved. You must also have comprehensive coverage to obtain towing and labor coverage.
- Rental reimbursement coverage pays for a rental car if your car becomes inoperable due to a covered loss and you need to rent a car. You must also have comprehensive coverage to obtain rental reimbursement coverage.
Call a Wells Fargo Insurance agent for guidance and quote estimates for optional coverage to complement your auto insurance policy today.
Are you interested in bundling your insurance policies? The more policies you buy from the same insurance company, the more discounts you could get. Customers who purchased auto and homeowners insurance through Wells Fargo Insurance saved as much as $500 per year.
Some auto insurance companies also offer discounts for the following:
- Auto safety and anti-theft equipment. For vehicles equipped with proactive protection features such as air bags, anti-lock brakes, daylight/daytime running lights, electronic stability control, or certain anti-theft devices such as a car alarm or electronic mobilizer.
- Multi-vehicle. Insuring more than one vehicle on the same policy.
- Full pay. Pay your entire premium up front.
- Good student. You or your child is 25 years old or younger and a full-time student who achieves good grades.
- Mature driver. Over the age of 55, has completed a qualifying defensive drivers’ course, and has a good driving record.
- Good driving. Your driving record reflects good driving behavior.