Nationwide Insurance online Bill pay
Pay all your bills online using your Nationwide Bank checking account. It takes just a few clicks, and you're done. It's efficient, easy, secure and the best part about it – there's no extra charge.1
With Nationwide Bank online bill pay, you'll be able to:
- Pay anyone you want with ease – you can even make online payments to your friends and relatives.
- Schedule your online bill payments in advance (for example, before going on vacation). Simply date your payment for the day you want it to be delivered or received.
- Set up recurring online bill payments, such as car and mortgage payments, so your regular payments are automatically paid when you want.
- Track your payments to see whom you paid, the date and the amount. This feature is especially beneficial when you’re preparing your taxes.
Once you've set up an online account, creating new payees is simple and easy. To enroll in online bill pay:
- Have a recent bill or statement available to reference your payee's information. There are thousands of merchants already listed as payees in the database, so it is possible that your new payee is already listed.
- Choose the "Manage Bill Pay" option under "Online Bill Pay."
- Select the Nationwide Bank checking account(s) you would like to use to pay your bills. (You may select any number of eligible Checking accounts.)
- Click "Pay Bills Online" to start paying your bills.
 While Nationwide Bank does not charge a fee for transfers, the institution, company or person being paid may charge one. Please check with them before initiating the transfer.