Liberty Mutual Life insurance policies
Is Term Life Insurance Right for You?
Term life insurance provides affordable coverage to meet your temporary needs. Term life insurance may be the right fit for you if you are looking for:
- Guaranteed coverage for a specific amount of time or to cover specific financial obligations
- Affordability and level payments that are guaranteed not to change
- A complement to an employer's life insurance plan
- A quick and convenient sales process for eligible customers
You can select a coverage period of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. You receive a guaranteed death benefit for the term you choose, and your payments are guaranteed to remain level for the length of the term. A variety of add-on benefits, also known as riders, allow you to tailor your coverage to meet your needs.
Term Insurance Policies Offered by Liberty Life1:
- Liberty Series Passport 10
- Liberty Series Passport 15
- Liberty Series Passport 20
- Liberty Series Passport 30
Life insurance and annuities issued by:
Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, a Liberty Mutual company
Home office: Boston, Mass. Service center: Dover, N.H.
1 Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, a Liberty Mutual company, issues Liberty Series Passport 10, Liberty Series Simplified Issue Passport 10, Liberty Series Passport 15, Liberty Series Simplified Issue Passport 15, Liberty Series Passport 20, Liberty Series Simplified Issue Passport 20, Liberty Series Passport 30, and Liberty Series Simplified Issue Passport 30 term life insurance contracts on policy form TERM-2005057 (TERM-2005057 NY in New York and TERM-2005057 NJ in New Jersey) and state variations identified by state code. Contract availability, terms, conditions, and issue limitations may vary by state. Home office: Boston, Mass. Service center: Dover, N.H.