Cherished car insurance quotes
A classic car as special as yours deserves a special kind of insurance policy.
That's where Adrian Flux could help. With over 40 years experience in arranging insurance for every car imaginable – and some you probably couldn't imagine – we can tailor a classic car policy as unique as your vehicle.
We know that owners of classic cars are not like other motorists and the classic car insurance cover we arrange can take this into account.
- We were the pioneers of limited mileage policies, giving classic car owners comprehensive insurance at a fraction of the previous cost
- We also introduced Cherished policies that can lower premiums on cars as young as 5 years old
- We can offer agreed value classic cover
- We could offer laid up cover for your projects
- Members of most classic car owners clubs and forums could also benefit from discounts of up to 15%. If you're not a member of a club yet, check out our list of classic car manufacturers and owners clubs, as the membership of a club often pays for itself
We can offer flexible and competitive classic car insurance quotes for most circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers. Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last – we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.*
Insurance for Classic Cars
What constitutes a classic car can sometimes be a matter for dispute, but you will find that we have a broader definition than most of our competitors, which includes cars as young as 5 years old. We could arrange great cover whether your car is a Vauxhall VX220, Austin Seven or even a trusty Ford Cortina.
Whether you bought your car as a 'project', a hobby or simply to have fun driving in, we understand the particular needs that classic car owners have from a classic insurance policy. That's why we could offer:
- Agreed value cover – many insurers will only pay out the 'market value' of your classic car if you suffer a total loss. We could assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Laid up policies – so your classic projects are fully protected from theft or mishap.
- Limited Mileage discounts – the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1, 500 miles. Because classic cars tend not to be driven every day, most schemes incorporate a limited mileage element. Unlike many of our competitors, however, we could also offer insurance for people who use their classic car more frequently.
- Wedding Hire cover – could be arranged on application.
- – could be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken.
- Owner's Club Discounts – If you belong to a recognised classic car owners club or enthusiasts' forum, you may receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken.
- Modified Classic Insurance – Almost all modifications could be covered on a like for like basis
Our experienced sales staff are knowledgeable in classic car insurance and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many classic insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn't know a Morris Marina from a Vauxhall Viva.