Progressive auto Insurance near me
Manage the expense of caring for your dog or cat with Progressive Advantage® Pet Insurance. You get specialized coverage for vet bills at a reasonable cost, and it's powered by Pets Best®—a trusted provider.
What is pet insurance?
Pet health insurance offers far-reaching coverage for illnesses, prescribed medications, hospitalization, accidents and more. (This is different from Pet Injury protection, which is built into Progressive car insurance coverage packages that include Collision; it pays for medical care if your dog or cat gets hurt in an accident.) Knowing you can provide your pet with the best care is even more important during hard economic times. Pet insurance through Pets Best is a smart solution.
How does pet insurance work?
Pets Best pet health insurance plans offer a simple reimbursement option: Once you meet your annual deductible, you’ll get reimbursed for 70%, 80% or 90% of your veterinary bills for all qualified illnesses and injuries. You can choose how much reimbursement coverage you want. Simply submit a claim form online with a copy of your invoice, and, in most cases, it’ll be processed in five business days.
On top of this, pet insurance starts as low as $1 per day.* Plus, you can automatically save 5 percent on a pet insurance policy through Pets Best when you get a quote through Progressive.
BestBenefit pet health insurance plans cover:
- Illnesses, accidents and injuries
- Prescription medications
- Cancer treatments
- Hereditary and congenital conditions
- After-hours emergency
- Visits to specialists
- Acupuncture and chiropractic
- MRI, CT scans and X-rays
Pets Wellness, which covers routine pet care, including:
- Annual exams
- Teeth cleaning
The following conditions and items are not covered by pet insurance:
- Pre-existing (unless cured)
- Preventive, elective and cosmetic procedures
- Boarding and grooming
- Food, including prescription food
- Supplements and vitamins
Why buy pet health insurance?
Pet insurance makes health care more affordable because, at its core, pet insurance is a way to budget a small amount in anticipation of a large veterinary bill. When you purchase pet insurance, you're buying peace of mind in the event that something may happen to your beloved pet.
Choosing Pets Best pet insurance means you can:
- Save money — Get reimbursed for most, or all, of your veterinary bills after you meet your annual deductible. If you insure multiple pets, you'll receive a discount. On top of that, rates vary by age, breed, species and location, so you'll always pay for coverage specific to your pet.
- Choose any vet — Visit any licensed veterinarian, specialist or emergency care clinic worldwide.
- Get quick and easy reimbursements — Generally, claims are processed in two business days.
- Feel confident — You can enroll pets as young as 7 weeks old, and coverage never stops based on age.
Remember that it's important to buy pet health insurance when your pet is healthy, rather than when signs of illness have already started to show, because pet insurance only covers conditions that have developed after coverage is purchased.
- Las mejores excursiones y tours de aventura, Canyoning Alquezar para el fin de semana.